Friday, July 15, 2011

I can hardly stand it.....


Let me just start off by saying that I have 4 more hours to wait before I see the movie.  Okay, now let me confess my admiration for Hermione Granger.  She is my hero.  Even when she was a little know-it-all tattle tale, I loved her.  Heck, I WAS her when I was in middle school- same poofy, curly hair, same attitude about rules and school, and yes, the same knack for narking on my friends.  But without her, where would Harry and Ron be?  Probably in Azkaban.  But really, she is pretty much the brains of the operation, and who can deny she's totally awesome?  Who is your favorite Potter character?

1 comment:

Grace said...

ahahaha! "But without her, where would Harry and Ron be? Probably in Azkaban". Oh my gosh, SO TRUE. She is SOOOO awesome. My favorite character is Ginny. Because she's all timid in the beginning of the books but then she grows into a really strong wizard! Her patronus is a horse! AND she ends up with Harry Potter.

BUT, I also like Hermione... because she's smart and she in with all the action with Harry and Ron. I'd want to be in on the action.