Thursday, July 14, 2011
Back on the Horse
So, after a few months of leaving this alone after a whole TWO posts, I think I'll try it again. I'll try posting more frequently.
Well, lots has changed since March. Remember how I said I LOVE the Loft? Well, I got a job there! And what can be better than a 50% discount? A whole lotta nothing if you ask me. I love working there and all my co-workers are awesome. It's been so much fun. Not to mention that my wardrobe has majorly improved since April.
We have had to say goodbye to some very dear friends who moved this summer, but I'm certain we'll see them again soon. I have a feeling that this day will not end without a Harry Potter post.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I am SOOOOO there with the Harry Potter post. I've basically been planning it out all day. I'm sick.... lol!
Post a Comment