5. These awesome DIY gel nails. Call me cheap, but they look like I spent a good chunk of cash at the salon for these babies.
See? Practically perfect. And wayyyyyyy better than if I tried to paint white tips on my own nails. No scratching off, no smudging or chipping. LOVE that.
4. My friend's blog. It's cute, useful, and all around awesome. Check it out.
3. This fall bucket list. It's adorable. You will want it.
2. My NEW boots!!!! I haven't gotten them yet, but you'll be jealous when I tell you that I only ended up spending $35 because of the Ebay credit I already had. Maybe I'll let you borrow them. But probably not.
1. This kid. He's my only nephew. But not for long. My sister is having her second boy in November. Yippee!!!! Get a load of this big ham:
After hearing instructions from Mommy, "touch your nose"......
Atta boy, J!
Happy Friday everyone!






2 comments:
Awe, you nephew is way cute :). I love it when I get to see my nieces and nephews! I miss them tons :(. I grabbed some of those fake nails at the co-op last year. I haven't actually put them on... but I want to! Just haven't done it yet lol! Love the boots! Have you figured out the secret to short people boots yet? haha Please share!
Oh my gosh those boots are fantastic!! I've been looking everywhere for reasonably priced leather boots (an oxymoron I'm sure) but it looks like you found the only pair in existence. lol I've settled for a pair of gray suede boots in the mean time and while I really like them you just can't beat a great pair of leather boots.
Post a Comment