3. These dresses, which I bought for $14 total on Loft.com today. Happy early birthday to me!
2. The fact that it is Friday. That's pretty awesome. And I don't have to work this weekend.
1. MY NEW JOB!!! It is awesome. So far this week on my lunch break, I have gone home for lunch twice, done 2 loads of laundry, read 100 pages in my book, swept and mopped the floors in my house. I don't think you realize how awesome this is.
I hope you all have a great week!
2 comments:
So jealous about your dress purchases! I'm glad you enjoy your new job! Do you have like an hour lunch everyday? That's so nice! Sometimes you need that little break to help make the rest of the day go smoothly.
see, i read your blog. :) i'm glad your life is better now. that makes me happy. :) nice work on the dresses.
Post a Comment